Chronic Constipation for Almost 2 years

Posted , 7 users are following.

Since end of year of 2017, it takes like a couple of days to a week to finally clear my bowels. But then at mid of 2018 (maybe stress?), i could not clear my stomach no matter what, there's always something stuck in the small intestines area, right under the belly button (feels like swollen/bloated due to a piece of stool not going stuck there and not moving). Rarely I can pop it out but pushing on it then I feel hungry and eat again and constipated again!!!

So at January of 2019, I cleared my stomach again and can function like a normal person. But immediately Feb. of 2019, I got sick and had a severe congested sinus and constipation comes back full force (can't sleep). Some kind of Eczema on my lips and inside nose.

So, May of 2019, the sinus congestion and constipation begin to heal (antibiotics and ointments . And June of 2019, it all came back again??? And this time my constipation not just feel bloated, it feels like something is stuck below and a pulling sensation (intestines is carrying a lot of stool). Waist area feels heavy and cannot function normally, can't sleep either, only 6 hrs sleep on ambien, take naps(wake up right after falling asleep). I have tried a lot of stuff from the internet, helps but never cures completely. The stool looks very weird, from hard stool to loose and to the stool falling completely apart when dropping in the toilet water (like what you see in a tea bag or crunched food).

A bit history, I sit in front of the computer in a bad posture before and right after eating for a while. Maybe damaged my small lining (have felt a sharp pain out when changing postures during sitting right below my belly button, the place where the stools are stuck and piling up). I have lost a lot of weight from 195 to 165 intentionally. Then lost from 165 to below 150 due to bloated and not eating and exercising enough.

I have light constipation and sat on the toilet from long period of time on my phone (30 mins). But never bothered me maybe because I weighted more?

Something weird: If just one piece of hard stool or yellow loose stool is stuck, it feels very bloated.

Do constipation always come back if you do anything wrong or no idea what you did? and anyone feel like the area near the belly button is distended due to chronic constipation and bloating?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I don't exactly follow your problem, but I can tell you I used to have a problem until I started taking some Miralax every morning in my coffee. No more problems. Good luck to you.

• Posted

I presume you know that pressure on the prostate from constipation can affect your urine output. I has been discussed on the prostate forum.

• Posted

I know exactly how you feel. I suffer from The same problem. I don’t know exactly what causes it, but I know exactly what the feeling is under your rib cage with the pain and pressure. sometimes it lasts for days, and whatever it is, throws your whole system off. Unfortunately, I have not found a specific remedy that works.

I am so sorry I was not more of a help, but at least you are not alone.

• Posted

I know exactly how you feel. I suffer from The same problem. I don’t know exactly what causes it, but I know exactly what the feeling is under your rib cage with the pain and pressure. sometimes it lasts for days, and whatever it is, throws your whole system off. Unfortunately, I have not found a specific remedy that works.

I am so sorry I was not more of a help, but at least you are not alone.

• Posted

It's lasting for a few months!!! Bloated everyday omggg, can barely function, does starving works? only eat vegetables, water, some fruits? raw oat meal.

• Posted

hi you been checked for hemorrhoids. plus increase potassium & magnesium consumption.just might help . also have you been checked for crohn's . good luck .

• Posted

Thank you for your input! Yes, I have been checked for hemmorrhoids and I don't have them. I have been told my potassium and magnesium was low, so I have changed my diet and take supplements. I was told my symptoms are closer to that of colitis but nothing has officially been diagnosed. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

• Posted

wow it's like the same problem, this one lil hard yellow turd that i cannot pop out, causing bloating/stool piling/candida/bloating/paranoia/insomnia, so crazy

been diagnosed with h. pylori, probably why i can't empty bowels.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.