Chronic fatigue 24/7 caused by years of anxiety?!

Posted , 4 users are following.

For over 4 months, 24/7 (happened over night) I've been feeling like I haven't had a good nights sleep, body feel feels not sleepy tired, but like a unrefeshed feeling. My eyes feel heavy all the time. My joints and muscles feel tense and achey, always stretching them. Sleeping never makes any difference. I can't sleep till 2am ever since it started 4 months ago. I'm sweating more than often a lot more. Is this cronic fatigue. I'm only 19. Or has anyone been the same? Thanks.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Have you been to see your doctor about this? Feeling this tired and washed out is a horrible way to be. I take quetiapine at night which relaxes me and helps me drift into a decent sleep.
    • Posted

I have... Had full blood count test, all came back fine, no infection, no diabetes etc. say it's anxiety related. I really don't think it is. When i have been like this 24/7 for 4 months every single day without having a break from this. Happened over night! sad
  • Posted

You are entitled to a second opinion. Take a friend with you for support and go back to your doctors. Google Chronig Fatigue syndrome and write down all the questions that you have relating to your symptoms and feelings, then give that to your doctor. Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.