Chronic Fatigue and stress

Posted , 4 users are following.

I suffer from very bad anxiety, I never fully had help on how to control it whenever I feel so anxious about something so my panic attacks get really severe where I feel really sick to my stomach and can't calm down right away. I been really tired lately and stressed out by me constantly worrying about my health on every symptom I get randomly that makes me feel like I could possibly die from it. Can anyone relate to something similar and how to deal with bad panic attacks to try staying relaxed?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

for panic attacks, I found a great way to get quick temporary relief. If you search YouTube for something called stop panic attacks now and then scroll down to the one called don’t panic. It’s in black bold letters. Get yourself relaxed and listen to it it’s short but very effective. She guide you through it.you can actually do it at any time after that. There are hundreds of different short meditations for panic and anxiety.

any Symptom of anxiety will not hurt you. They are just very weird and scary but the more you freak out about them the worse they can get so it’s really important to try to relax your mind . that meditation I told you about will help you

. Long-term, it’s best to get some counseling for the anxiety because it’s difficult to manage alone and they can give you some ideas on what you can do.

when you’re having a panic attack, it’s important to acknowledge it to yourself but to also "talk" to the panic . for instance you can say to yourself, "I know this is a panic attack. I will get through this. I will not give you power. This will pass". and that’s when you practice the proper breathing for panic attacks which that meditation will address.be persistent. I do hope you feel better soon. Take care ❤.

• Posted

hi Amanda,

I am going through the same exact thing. my guts are all over the place as well. Friday I had a colonoscopy and I was scared to death of the results thinking they were going to find something very sinister in there. they did not. however, one of the reasons they did it in the first place is because I have this nagging pain in my right side and as I said my guts have been very erratic.

two days later my guts are still a mess and my right side still hurts.

i dont know if its because I'm under constant stress and tension, but I have no energy at all either. when I do go out and get active it seems like I cant do the same things I used to do without feeling drained almost immediately.

the drs haven't found anything yet and I dont necessarily know how much more in depth testing we can do. about the only thing I haven't done is an abdominal ct scan.

I will let you know if I come up with any answers for my symptoms, but in the meantime the only thing I can do is say experiment with ways to control the absolute worst moments of panic. it definitely makes things harder to cope with if you can't control the panic.

• Posted

Hello there Randall, I'm going through the same thing as you and Amanda are going through and I'm having issues with my stomach that I haven't been checked out for yet but I'm so worried about my health on what it could be and if I will one day not wake up due to how I'm feeling. I'm getting uncomfortable lower abdominal pain while also feeling fatigue easily. This has been going on for about 6-7 days now. I have talked to someone about this before to one of my family members to see if this is something serious first before I decide to call up my doctor and schedule to meet him to get some test done and see what the cause can be. From what I know most of my family thinks it's food poisoning but highly doubt that since I'm not nauseous or vomiting. Other options was acid reflux disease and gastritis. Or simply due to stress since I do stress mostly almost every single day and I do struggle with bad anxiety I don't know how to control. I seriously thought I was alone on this but I do hope everything is okay and nothing is serious with your health. Anxiety also worsens the lower abdominal pain as well.

• Posted

well,

I can give you an update as to how I am doing. I have been on celexa for 9 months now and before my procedure I wasnt sure if I should be taking it or not. so the day before I decided I would not take it. once I had the procedure done I decided I would give it a few more days and see how it went. I am on day 6 with no celexa and today was the best day I've had in a long long time. also my guts have balanced out much much more in literally a matter of a couple days. im not symptom free, I am having brain zaps and few other little issues.....but the difference is I am looking at them as side effects of dropping the medicine. prior to now I would have panicked and thought for sure some tumor was hitting a nerve somewhere and causing damage. I am cautiously optimistic that the citalopram just doesn't agree with me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.