Chronic Fatigue . Does anyone else get the shakes?

Posted , 11 users are following.

Ive been struggling with this cfs for a few years now.Nothing really helps.

Have some good days.

But when i have it bad, its twice as worse somehow... Having the flu, every time guaranteed to floor me. I also some how always catch colds, bugs and feel it cold almost all the time. My immune system and circulation according to the docs, are fine.Slight Vitamin D and B12 drop but apparently shouldnt make a difference.

Everything is twice the effort, i have a balanced diet, not going to lie, some days i have a cheeky ciggie and maybe once a week a handful of drinks. I treat myself once every so often to a takeaway.

But i walk quiet alot, i eat quiet well and at decent times, i try to get involved with as much physical activities as i can, including work.

I make sure i take time to relax and sit, just do nothing and breathe. Also take several 5 10 min shots on the exercise balls, even if its just a wee stretch or bounce to the beat of a song.

Most of the time i feel drained, get out of breathe easily, feel sick, congested, tired, and cold. I feel my muscles twinch and my heart pumping. My ripcage feels restricted and my bones ache. I feel forgetful, disorientated and hazy. Headaches causing blurryness and a few times blind. Ive felt so congested the only relife is a nose bleed. I struggle with earing, things sound in a bubble, its like they need to be popped. I struggle to talk properly, i stutter or jumble my words. its like having hayfever on top of a flu at the tail end of fever just after a zumba night.

The exhaustion, physical, emotionally, mentally is extremely hard to describe.

One thing that sticks out in all my experiences is these random shakes, they last between 5mins and a hour. Its similar to shivvers, but its not cause ots cold or goosebump shivvers. Your whole body just vibrates, they happen at any time. Mostly when im standing or sitting still. And it doesnt help the achy bones. Moving around doesnt settle them. They just run theyre course.

This is bizarre to me. Im i they only one that gets these shakes?

It doesnt make any sense, bot that any of it really makes much sense to be fair.

I assumed my conditions co insided. But theyre are no patterns or reactors i can see to cause this much.

Can slight vid d and b12 levels really affect all this?

When i diagonised it was just after i started getting stomach problems, like inflammation and dyspepsia. So i have to watch what i eat, its like my stomach is struggling to digest.

I felt this presurred the rest of system to work harder, causing alot of kidney/gallstones, the dyspepsia, over producing acid and heartburn, stomach cramps and general discomfort in stomach and surrounding area.

With that i concluded that my fatique was diet and way of life. So i tried many different ways of eating, exercises, sleeping, working. I changed my living situation, social life, most of my bad habbits and tried several medication, both prescribed and not.

I even tried de-stress techniques like aromatherapy, yoga and pilates. I tried cognitive therapy and positive behaviour methods.

Over the years ive tried alot of things, some take the edge off, some maybe have helped some symptons.

I feel as if i am back to point one and am lost.

I had a back to back flu and fever. 3 weeks later atill recovering.

I love good days, the rare days that you feel yourself. Those days you could do a 8 hour shift crafting and you still have energy to run about mad. When feeling like you got 8 hour sleep, pampered, massaged and painted gold. Feeling so refreshed and painfree.

1 like, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi i have cfs and feel just like u and i cant get help at all and working is killing me

If u have kik plz inbox me (lovejoy70)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.