Chronic fatique

Posted , 3 users are following.

After many years of chronic migraines causing brain damage the meds I was on starting drowning my organs. Was very ill and it nearly killed me. Now I have chronic fatique. I am struggling along seeking Chinese meds for help . Last night I had a very scary incident where I could no longer walk . My body seemed to collapse in on me and I was covered in sweat. I was helped to bed and am slowly coming right. I small in pain from ribs down. It scared the he'll out if me. Has anyone out there suffered this?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jane,

Hope you are feeling better than you were the other night. Yes, I have had it where I've been bedbound and unable to regulate my temperature like this.

I do have a question for you though. As many women have unpleasant symptoms during the menopause, which Include what are called hot flushes, I am wondering if you may be in that time of life? I'm not myself and know that these symptoms for me were just the result of over doing things.

Beverley

• Posted

Thanks gorgeous your reply. Yes am past that phase. Trouble with this condition is so many mixed messages. Slight improvement today.

Thanks again

• Posted

Oops meant thank you. Clearly I'm a good proof reader ?really appreciate your help.

• Posted

Hi Jane,

No worries and yes-the condition of mixed messages! Hope what you had was just a blip and things settle again for you.

Just had two days recovering from meeting a friend on Saturday, so frustrating that so little causes so much exhaustion.

Beverley

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.