Posted , 9 users are following.
Just wondering if anyone is experiencing dizziness with their chronic migraines? After a lengthy run around with ENT drs and chasing around a variety of diagnoses, it has ultimately been decided that I am suffering from chronic migraines. This diagnosed after I suffered a non-epileptic seizure and fell unconsciousness for a couple of hours. So my questions would be, 1) has anyone suffered a seizure or fell unconscious due to a migraine
2) is dizziness typical with migraines and worse when walking into stores, or just simply walking outdoors?
3) I am now receiving nerve block injections, have seen some improvement when taking a full 3 week course, however my dizziness escalates for an hour after the injection so not much fun. Has anyone had success with these injections?
4) I am taking 20 mg of Amitriptyline at night (Nortriptyline was not tolerated well by me).
5) Any special sunglasses to wear?
6) Lastly, and very important, who has success stories to share?! I need encouragement as I haven't been able to work for 9 months now and don't see me working in the near future either. I'm very worried.
0 likes, 12 replies