Chronic pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

imagehello guys,been experiencing severe pain on my fingers and toes,to be precise thumb and index finger and big toe.my nails also.seem.to change shape or swell sometimes.wanted to know are my fingers clubbed.image

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

The item that struck me most about your pictures is how white your fingernails are. If it is not paint then you need to get a blood test for anemia (lack of iron).

• Posted

thanks buddy,really appreciate the feedback.really frigthened by th white nails observation...never imgined them to be excessively white.my fear had been clubbing.will book a doc appointmet thi s week.

• Posted

Two things to bear in mind:

1 The colour that displays on my screen may not match reality. If you used an iPhone and I see it on Windows, that is a notorious issue.

2 I am white European so my 'normal' is not the same as your normal.

So it would be a good idea to compare your nails against some friends with a similar skin colour. This could be a genuine case of fake news!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.