Chronic pain, anxiety and stress

Posted , 2 users are following.

hey im just looking for a wee bit if advise, 2019 i experienced panic attacks for the first time and i honestly feel like ive never been myself since, i really worry about my health all the time and im so hyper aware that i do not feel right and i atruggle to explain it.

my life is very busy i stand on my feet for 10-13 hours 4 days a week and it kills me for the rest of the week, i cant explain how my body feels physically, ive been referred to rheumatology but im just wondering what is wrong with me. i live with excruciating back pain which runs across the middle of my back, its so bad it feels like my back isgoing to break, it eases abit when im off but the second im back to work its nearly unbearable, my left shoulder burns, my neck is sore my hips are sore, my knees, my feet literally i ache feom head to toe, i feel a real sense of pressure in my head im constantly popping my ears, this started shortly after the panic attacks, my head feels like it fills up and i nearly feel claustrophic if i cant realease pressure from my ears, it can be worse when i eat, at the minute im so dizzy some points im feel like im going to collapse i just dont know if its coming from the pain or what it could be, ive been drinking water and taking electrolytes encase im dehydrated but im just constantly panicking that something is wrong, when i go to bed at night my chest feels so heavy as if someone is sitting on me it makes me feel so uncomfortable and i continuously get this tight feeling in my throat. i just feel weighed down the tiredness is so much i never feel rested, my eyes feel foggy and my head feels so foggy as if its not attached to me. i know thus sounds so waffly its just so hard to explain how i feel, i dont know if this is related to arthritis, or fibromyalgia or whether im living in chronic stress mode but i feel like my body physically is not able to cope and my job is so physical but i cant live like this, the exhaustion after a days work i feel so drained that everything around me doesnt feel real i know that sounds ridiculous i just wish i felt like myself again 

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

it will get better. eat a good diet, get sleep at night, enjoy a hobby or two, work , stay busy and most of all stay positive and only be around positive people.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.