Chronic Pain, Disability

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am having a real problem at the moment, it is not related I do not think, to my Disability, PSA.

My right hand arm seems to be getting weaker and weaker and I am having problems  lifting any form of weight, like a cup of tea or even a newspaper. I have my usual disability condition still. The problem is my right arm does get bad with chronic pain, this is something different and I cannot relate to this problem I have developed. It is also effecting  my Hands, fingers and elbow, where it feels like a tendon is stuck down my thumb.

Tuesday I see my GP, it has been a two week wait, and sad to say I understand why it takes so long to get seen

I am trying to control my pain with Opiates, Tramadol . Also my V-Tens the latter only works for a short period of time and I have to be careful as I get TENS Burns 

Hopefully back soon

BOB

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.