chronic prostatitis

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have a very weird case. It has 2 moths since i have this chronic nonbaterial problem. I have basically no pain though i sometime feel it for a second and thats it. The problem was really bas during first few weeks but after that it got a lot better and i only used to feel inflammation for couple of hours a day. There were no headaches, back pain finished. I had felt little pain at the begnning in my penis but that also finished or became too mild after a week. Now i am having some urinary problem but i dont have to run frequently at night and its not too urgent or weak stream. I also go to urinate only 7 times against the 8 times which is the main figure for this symptom. No my inflammation duration has laso increased but this has happened before also and then gone down. i cant have baterial prostatitis becuase I am only 14. I got it because of masturbation but prostatitis happens due to frequent masturbation but I usually msturbated 2 or 3 times a week. the urine coming out has decreased since lasst couple of days. I have a question also. Does this urinary problem have any affect on kidney sicne i have not heard anywhere that this happens. And do i need to go to doctor considering my mild symptoms.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I think you should see your doctor and perhaps get a referral to a urologist. You need to find out what the underlying problem is so you can get treated for it. 
  • Posted

Dear Rahul ,, In your  case  , It appears  necessary to visit  a competent / experienced Urologist  .  Best Wishes  ,, Jagdeesh 
  • Posted

You need to have your parents call and make you a appointment with a uro doctor ar ONCE!
  • Posted

You do need to see a urologist. Please understand that 95% of people your age admit that they masturbate, and the next 4 % lie about it. Your doctor won't be shocked about it.

Neal

• Posted

Can i wait for a month actually less than a month before seeing doc cuz I have exams coming. My condition s not very bad so would it cause any serious prob in a month
    • Posted

The important thing is that you are able to urinate when you feel like you need to. If you are able to do that, and the pain doesn't get worse, you probably are okay waiting that month. Also, if you have pain at the sides of your back, just above your belt, it could indicate kidney problems, and you should see the doctor without waiting. Finally, if you have a fever, or very painful urination ; or a discharge from your penis not associated with masturbation, you should see a doctor without waiting. Most of your symptoms can probably be explained by vigorous masturbation. That doesn't mean that there's anything any more wrong with masturbation than there would be if you did a lot of push-ups and your arms were sore afterwards. You're sore, but there's a reasonable explanation for it. But, get it checked out and you will know for sure that nothing serious is going on.

If you have intercourse with someone when you are older, you might find that one or both of you are a little sore for a day or so afterwards. That is normal, and can be helped by lubrication, but it is nothing to be concerned about.

Let us know what you find out when you finally visit the doctor.

Neal

• Posted

ok thanks, i rearely feel usually after studying too much and i have no pain in urinating. i had some dischrage during night only 3 times and it haas been 2 months since the Plus i feel pain at the side only when i have back pain. But that has become rare now.
    • Posted

Hello, as u said about back pain. I don't feel pain but I feel left and right side of my stomach feel heavy sometimes. I feel mild pains most like cram at d side of back mostly at d right side but it is mild and usually last for a very short duration and occurs sometime. At d same time I feel cramp at d side of back at d top. So I don't think this is relatec to kidney. Also d pain at back is from outside muscle and not inside. Also one think, when I read did kidney think today, then only I started feeling pain. My urinary symptom started only when I read about it 2 weeks back but has got lot better since then. So this is weird.

• Posted

It doesn't sound too serious. If it doesn't get any worse, then wait the month, then see the doctor.

Neal

• Posted

Good morning my young friend.  You can get chronic prostatitis at any age  I have a friend that got baterial prostatitis when he was 17.  The best thing is to have your parents take you to a urologist so he can give you some meds.  Also with chronic prostatitis you should stop masturbating for at least a week. It's not good for the prostate right now .That is what I was told by my urologist.  Also there are some foods that will not help the bladder    Look it up.  Take care  Ken

• Posted

I have stopped masturbating altogether and just wants to know if should i dot it or it is ok to abstain.
    • Posted

It is OK to abstain, or not abstain. Just recognize that masturbation may make you a little sore, but that is okay

Neal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.