chronic prostatits Can't work at the moment .

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have been suffering with chronic Prostatits for over 3 years and Now I am unable to work.

i have been living off my savings.

do you think I will be able to claim some sort of sickness benefit? Advice p[u]lease guys.I was hoping this would go away .

anyone else been in a similar position.?[/u]


1 like, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

  • Posted

    You should be able to claim if you are in the UK.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    If you don't put in a claim you'll never know. As long as you are honest, a claim is worth making.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Hi Surfer,

    You may find your clain knocked back its hard to make a clain these days. However if your clain is denied make an appeal as most of these are upheld. See citizens adv or a solicitor for help. many solicitors hold a free surgery once a week.

    Good luck with your clain and your prostatitis

    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up