Chronic sinus infection blood post nasal drip

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've had a nasty sinus infection since last year antiobiotics x3 didn't work so ent referred me for a ct scan which indeed showed up nasty sinus blockage so next step is my operation this year which I'm petrified about :-( my question is I have been suffering from post nasal drip with this (mucas) and yesterday I snorted and spat it out (sorry tmi) but flem had blood in it it was defo from nose and not coughed up but so scared now I've got something else wrong with me :-( is this typical of sinus infection post nasal drip pls pls help I'm such a worrier xx

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Is that what happens with this type of thing then Brenda I've been so sick with worry xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.