Chronic sinusitis

Posted , 3 users are following.

Always have chronic sinusitis but worse during the summer as have hayfever also.the last few months have been very bad.my nose gets sooo blocked and it's very distressing.few days ago I was in bed and had a wave of dread pass over me.i got up and fainted and had really bad pins n needles in hands and trembling.has anyone else had this? I know not supposed to use nasal sprays for a long time but when you are so blocked I HAVE to use it.steroid sprays don't work I've had from gp.i get very breathless also.gp has looked up my nose and can't find anything wrong.is there anyone out there with it as bad as me?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Patricia

As you are allergic, you will benefit from Evening Primrose Oil.

It is a miraculous cure for allergy problems, as it desensitises the body’s nervous system, so that it does not react to normal irritants.

It is not a drug, so it has no adverse side affects, and does not dull the brain.

Normal allergy treatments reduce the affect of the allergy to some extent, but Evening Primrose Oil prevents the reaction from occurring in the first place.

One 1000 mg capsule daily, is normally effective in preventing hayfever, rhinitis, and sinusitis, as well as other allergy problems. It works in about 4 hours, and is effective for a further 24 hours. so one capsule is normally sufficient.

Please read my post “Sinus Infection- An Effective Treatment” in this forum, for a complete description of its benefits,

It is the cheapest, most effective treatment available, and it supersedes all of the expensive, potent drugs.

Try this cure for two weeks and see if it is a cure for your complaint.

Kind Regards Ray.

• Posted

I have found that I have severe dehydration which is making allergy symptoms and nasal congestion worse.i am on blood pressure medication which is a diuretic which makes u pass more urine hence therefore the dehydration. Since drinking more water and properly hydrating my allergy symptoms are not as severe

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.