Chronic sore throat and white tongue

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi.I am still in pain .I am really tired from life and illness which is in me.I have sore throat,white ugly tongue,pain in joints ,abdominal bloating low energy for year now.I have been to many doctors and did some blood work but nothing find .is there anyone who experienced these symptoms or anyone who is same condition just like me your comments will be highly valued .pictures are attached below .doctors think that it could be acid reflux but I don't think my mind is stucked on hiv despite of 8 negative tests result

https://patient.info/forums/discuss/chronic-sore-throat-and-white-tongue-for-one-year-pictures-are-attached-682455

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi.

Ask for endoscopy. Get some anti acids or doctor may try u on acid blockers.

Lifestyle changes, sleep on elevated top of yr bed....

This can take time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.