Chronic sore throat remedies

Posted , 3 users are following.

My sore throat started last year in Feb. after an infection. Some members of my family also have been suffering and they have been diagnosed with cmv and epsten barr. I have tried everything to improve my condition, but nothing worked until last month I found out from a kind lady that ethyl alcohol can help heal a sore throat. So never really been a drinker, I went to the wine store asked the vendor about high quality liquor, and bought 2 kinds. Brandy and vodka, to test. Surely, it does work. I drink 2 capfuls very slowly before bed and morning and my sore throat has improved. I also improved my diet, and cut out red meat. I have been eating lots of lentils and split pea soups with with lots of vegetables. I've also been eating greek salad for lunch and juicing greens. I think this has really helped to improve my health and brought down my inflammation. I will be trying a losange I read has good ratings on amazon. The name of the losange is stepsil. I will try and see if this does the trick. I really don't want to do the liquor for too long.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Alchol can lead to other big issues , gargles and healthy  food 
  • Posted

I hear eating marshmallows do help with sore throats and eating a tablespoon of honey

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.