Chronic Stiff upper and lower back and neck, fingers Help

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ladies for the past 4 hrs i have been experiencing chronic stiffness in upper, lower back, neck and fingers. Its like my muscles are stiff. I tried stretching and a hot bath with bath salt and still doesn't work. Just finished having a bad anxiety attack because of too much thinking. I am cried out. Please help

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

My back started to hurt at Easter and it feels stiff all the way around to my ribcage in front. The fingers (and other joints) have been hurting off and on for a while which i figured was arthritis. Was thinking maybe yoga might help ... every week its something new. Hang in there 😦

• Posted

Are you in the US and do you have insurance? If so get your doctor to refer you for some chiro or PT. I found a doctor that does adjustments and I cannot believe the difference it has made. I no longer get out of bed aching with back stooped. I basically get very little skeletal issues. I've been adjusted only 4 times. Total game changer on how I feel daily.

• Posted

please go to E.R . because stiff neck for me is my blood pressure or hypertension is high! I got hypertension due to peri at age 35 and im 42 now with hypertension. PLEASE go and get checked out because you could be at risk for heart attach or stroke! Peri and menopause affects us so badly that we dont even realize!

• Posted

please go to E.R . because stiff neck for me is my blood pressure or hypertension is high! I got hypertension due to peri at age 35 and im 42 now with hypertension. PLEASE go and get checked out because you could be at risk for heart attach or stroke! Peri and menopause affects us so badly that we dont even realize!

• Posted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.