Chronic symptoms?

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi,

so i have been dealing with this issue for 1 year now. i tried clobestol but it was to strong for me so currently ive been using triamicilode cream (spelling is wrong) for months. sometimes i need it 4 times a week and other time 2x a week or so. anyway it depends on the week, i may have no itching or burning then a week later i will have burning more then 4 or 5 x a week. however i never have periods of no issues at all. just wondering if other people have the same problem? should ibe looking into another treatment, or using the steroid more. i know this is a chrinic condition but all this is new to me and im not sure if these flarups are normal part of the disease or i need to find another treatment option.

by the way i have never had a biopsy done because i do respond to the steroid just not as effectively as i should be. also ive never experienced white patches but paleness to entrance of vaginal area. my main concerns are usually burning and itching. any info would be a great help because i have had it with this disease

thx u lisa

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello LISA

Ive been dianosed by sight around 8 months altho i reckon i had a good year before but was fobbed off with thrush! I dont really get the itch much now but still have sore times. Slow but sure im learning to manage to feel more comfortable but theres not a day when i dont feel it if you know what i mean, its always there. Its trial and error with moisturing the area, I am having a flare at the mo but hoping it will pass. What you use to wash? moisturise etc. I use Hydromol to wash, vaseline as a barrier and castor oil to moisturize. Hope this helps x

• Posted

I've just googled that Mona Lisa Touch sounds like something I'm gonna try. Sounds promising

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.