Cilazapril - I feel bad

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have been on Cilazapril for about 6 years. I have psoriasis as well and have been using lots of drugs & ointments over the years.

Over the past 3 years I have been on Cyclosporin as well.

I have been felling tired and worn out all the time for years. Talking with local doctors has been a waste of time. I am now on Cilazapril only.

I have felt tired all the time (even 30 minutes after waking up) - I am angry all the time, and little things really poss me off. My arms + legs fell like they are buzzing (best way to describe it) all the time. I am always tired and weak. I am finding it hard to concentrate at work.

Could Cilazapril cause this? I did not take it a day or two back and I felt better - but took it yesterday and today and feel crap again.

Chris (New Zealand)

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Just to add some more details:

I feel quite hot all the time - I like it when it is cool or I am outside in the cool, or driving with the window down to keep cool. Often when it is hot I sleep with a fan on all night.

Could this be a side affect of Cilazapril also?

Chris

• Posted

Feeling dreadful is a fairly common complaint from patients on this group of medicines neutral
  • Posted

Hi House

I did not take the medication today and I feel better - no buzz in the arms and legs and generally more ok.

I think I will just try some herbal remedies and see what that does, Apparently garlic is quite good?

Chris

• Posted

To be honest I think Garlic might be, err, rubbish, however there are many lifestyle changes you could make that could help,, you should really talk to / plead with your Doctor again about other medications and these lifestyle changes neutral
  • Posted

You've been on BP lowering medications for years, just stopping these medications could be putting your health at significant risk sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.