Cilift side effect

Posted , 3 users are following.

Please help me im desperate...i have been taking cilift 10 mg for 2 weeks then i feel spaced out like i cant consentrate and dizzy now ive been on 20 mg for 1 1/2 week so thats 3 1/2 weeks im not really depressed more anxious but i cant take the spaced out feeling.Will this ever go ??? Please i need to study ....or should i rather stop cilift ??

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Relax and first tell me what are the problems you are going through. Dnt worry you will find the solution. But first let me understand.
    • Posted

Hi Rahul - Thank you for trying to help.I dont know if the problem is that I maybe dont need it.Its just i cant think strait,I have no mental clarity since been on this meds.I am so mad at myself for starting them.Its like im spaced out all day.The pharmacist said that maybe i should starr tapering it off tonight ? That maybe its not working for me
    • Posted

I forgot to say that i was going throug a weird phase,like i had speech problems and thought I had n brain tumour which I think was anxiety as the doctor told me that I was fine and at the time i had a sinus infection i was anxious a lot and feeling off thats why I started the meds,my aunt is a pharmacist and gave it to me
    • Posted

Hey lindy just chill even there was a time when i had same feeling that im the worst case, il die, all automatic negative thoughts. But try to understand these are all thoughts and thoughts are never true. Just tell yourself this whenever the thought arises to you.it will take time and just watch isha kriya on youtube and do it 3-4 times daily and whenever required. It will get better. Dont panic.
    • Posted

There was a time when i was not able to eat used to feel like something has stuck up in my throat i was not able to eat and i used to go without sleep for 2-3 days.and also go for vit d test and check weather it helps as it does for many for me as well it proved good on heart and lightheadedness symptoms but not on mood and thought issues for that it require to calm

Your body and mind for that you require control on them so for that practice isha kriya available on youtube. Everyone feels that they are the worst case.

• Posted

Hi. I wish I could tell you what to do but I think it's best you talk to your doctor. Just tell him/her what you mentioned here and they'll understand, they can advize you on what to do. Just be open and honest, if you want to stop, tell the doctor and see how you can approach your anxiety from there. One way or another you wont need to feel spaced out all the time. It's okay. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.