Cipralex (Lexapro) 30mg ...a rollercoaster!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi there ! 

Need for some reassurance! 

I was on 10mg cipralex for a year for anxiety but 2 months ago I had a huge setback . Waves of anxiety with spells of dizziness . My doctor upper my dose to 15mg and then 20mg.  After a month I was still not feeling good. So 4 weeks ago I am on 30 mg . 

The thing is that this dose immediately showed positive results . I feel a lot better but still i have good days and bad days . Of course each week is better that the previous one . 

But for how long since I will be stable and my old self again ?  One month is not enough for the meds to kick in fully?  

Thank you 

Positive vibes to all❤️

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi fay! How r u doing now? 

One month might not be enough, depending on a person, and i m a perfect example of this smile I m in the 4th week of being on 10 mg and i m definitely not feeling "normal". I'm pretty anxious, have low mood and nausea. 

If every week is better than the other for you, it's a great sign! I keep my fingers crossed for you and believe it will get better and better. 

• Posted

Thank you sooo much for reply . 

Yes I believe everyone needs to find it’s therapeutic dose and give it a chance . 

We will get there ! Both of us !

F  x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.