Circulation booster machine

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi Everyone, I was just wondering if anyone has tried the circulation booster machine. I was wondering if it would help with RA in your feet and hands. Iv heard good reports, but not from anyone with R. A. Thanks for any advice. I haven’t mentioned the name of the machine.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Linda, I have RA and have tried one of these, I didn't feel any improvement with it but it doesn't mean you won't, I had mine on a 30 day trial and was able to send it back for a refund, so it would be worth a go if the company you are talking about do this, I tried the basic model and when I wanted to return it they said they recommended a more advanced one but it was too expensive. Good luck, I hope it helps you.

• Posted

Hi Beverley, thanks for the advice. The one I was advised to chose from the company was a medic model. It is expensive, that’s why I thought of asking on the forum. Thanks again, I can try it on a 60 day trial, which seemed very reasonable.  I’m still thinking about it. Will let you know if I decide to try one. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.