Circulation Boosters

Posted , 4 users are following.

Can anyone share advice or experience of a CIRCULATION BOOSTER. Are the benefits real. I have seen them on Amazon for around £200. I dont mind spending the money if I hear that other people recommend them. MY husband has been diagnosed with Peripheral Vascular Disease, so could one of these machines benefit us both.

Thanks in advance for any observations.

aileena10

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I don't know about a circulation booster. You might try high dose CoQ10. I give my mom 300mg at each meal.

You might also look into niacin. However, be aware that niacin can cause your whole body to turn bright red (they call this a niacin flush), which can be scary, though harmless from everything I've read. So do a little research. Taking with food slows the absorption and reduces flushing.

Acupuncture can be extremely beneficial.

• Posted

Hi Aileena, I have been using liquid Ginko Biloba, I have been taking 2.5ml x 2 a day, oraly for 15 years, for me it gives me relief within 30mins if my feet are tingling, and helps me sleep better through the night.

No guarantees, but it may be worth a try, good luck. Geoff.

• Posted

circulate boosters can be particularly powerful for people with diabetes, mainly folks who be afflicted by diabetic nephropathy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.