Circumcision Healing Process and problems

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi , I have been circumcised on 15June 2017 . And today marks the 9th day after surgery.

My surgery went fine , the first day I was in pain due to the local anesthesia wearing off . The next day I was fine , until I had to remove the bandages after two days . It looked very swollen only one side . So I would soak my dick in warm water with salt for about 3 min's . 3 times a day . Morning .afternoon and Evening.

The only pain I had was when I would erect . That pained as a motherF****. It would wake me up in the middle of the night and morning , this kept me from sleeping .I had sleepless nights . . . All I did when it erects was Breath in&out of the mouth fast . My penis would get Flaccid in seconds

On the 5th day my swelling decreased much because I always had my dick faced up in my lose pants . Preventing blood from flowing down to the penis. Apparently it helps with healing fast and swelling healing . . .

On the 6th day . Under my frenulum where the stiches are. I don't how it happened. I woke up and the is a gap from my downer skin to the penis pink head skin . . And it pains when that open part becomes moist , since I already healed a lot on my stiche's I am able to walk fine . My sensitivity died already as well . . I can erect with small small pain . But I don't erect fully . I feel I am not ready yet for that . . There open part becomes moist due to my penis leaning on my balls stimulatin some sweat on the dry open sore . Making it pain me .

I asked my doctor and he said it's a normal healing procedure. But I am worried because it looks bad and I feel that my be it's an infection already. . Any tips on how I can heal that or do to fix it .

And my Frenulum is already attached. It's just under it were the problem is .

Please help .

I would had uploaded a picture but have no idea how .

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.