Cit side effects and anxiety Tips and Tricks please

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all, so many of us in here suffering, can we share any coping tips and tricks for the bad mornings, sweat, jitters, dry mouth, anxious feelings? Coping with work ? I’m just trying to dig in and and get through. 

Chewing gum helps the dry mouth! 

Thanks all and stay strong. 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi. I don't knowing they are any actual tips but I found that knowing it was temporary and just side effects made it easier to get through. I knew thetvwoupd go and I would get better. Also knowing I was feeling rough from the tablets meant that they were getting into my system. Talking on here really helped. It made me realise I wasn't alone and the advice made it easier to get through each day. Hope this helps a little...

• Posted

Look up Mel robbins 5 second rule on YouTube, this helped me a lot. Not saying it will work for ever everyone but worth try 
  • Posted

I take Zopiclone for the insomnia, my doctor has prescribed it long term for me. I drink loads of fluid for the dry mouth. I also have a non existent sex drive but there is no cure for that apart from coming off them, which I'm currently doing after being on them for well over ten years. I don't get the other symptoms I'm afraid

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.