Cital side effects

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ive been on cital 10mgs for 3 weeks now. My sode effects are starting to subside but now i have a weird feeling in my ears. Like they are blocked. Has anyone else had this? I was on cital before for 6 months and never had this before. I know you can get cold symtoms while on them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Clare

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello Clare. Yes I have been on Cit 10 mg for 6 months and that weird feeling in my ears just will not go away !!! Some days it is bearable but some days it is such a problem. The worst feeling I get is the "off balance" sensation which is so difficult to cope with. Anxiety sucks doesn't it ?? love Lily

• Posted

Hi Lily, it certainly does suck. Its been a rough few months trying to get it under control. I only seem to have this problem in the mornings after i wake up and my nose can be a bit stuffy too. Just worried this is yet another side effect.

Thanks for replying x

• Posted

Hello Clare,

Be careful with this particular side effect as mine turned into intransigent tinnitus. Please report this to your doctor to see if there is a better alternative. Take care

• Posted

Hi Deryl.

The thing is ive just moved to England so have to register with a new GP. I will say too them though as soon as i get an appointment. 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.