Citalopram 40mg

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello ive just upped my dose of citalopram from 30mg to 40mg 3 days ago and my head feels really tight/ headaches. I'm tearful have bad morning anxiety vivid dreams shaking feel really sick 😫 is this normal ? when will it all settle please ? 🙏

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi, this happened when I increased my dosage from 30 to 40 aswell. For me it lasted a couple of weeks, I found the tension headaches the worst as it was constantly there and would just make me think something else was wrong with me.

• Posted

hello thank you for your reply. how long have you been on the 40mg now please? my doctor messed around with my tablets in nov last year took me down to 30mg and ive not felt right since. changed doctors now and I'm going back up to 40mg to see if I can get back to myself again its been a long 5 months it's been awful. yeah my head feels really tight and headaches.dizzy at times can't eat at all sometimes feels like my head is buzzing do you get that?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.