Citalopram

Posted , 3 users are following.

is it normal to still get the feeling of Nasaua when been on citalopram for 6 weeks. X

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Samantha ,I don't know if it normal but I still get it after 3 months. Nothing I can't get through just annoying for me.
  • Posted

Hi Samantha

I'm on week 4 and still getting nausea too mainly in the mornings, but sometimes I get it all day and can't eat anything. I've been told that it is one of the last side effects to subside and could take a few months. I think the meds work differently for everyone.

Hope your feeling better soon

June x

• Posted

Hi June, I have found that if I eat I feel better and the nausea feeling goes away. I know it easier said than done. I have never gotten sick so I eat through the feeling if that makes sense. Stay strong !!
    • Posted

Hi,

I know what you mean it's so hard going through all these symptoms. One day I feel ok then the next day feel ill again. Hopefully things will settle soon.

• Posted

Thank you for your replies. I have so many side effects. Symptoms it driving me mad thinking I have other things wrong. Back and forth to my doctors. 🙁 X
    • Posted

Hi Samantha,

I know how you feel I'm doing exactly the same if it wasn't for this forum I would have gone mad. My doctor did t explain anything to me about the medication, he just handed me the prescription and told me to come back in 3 weeks.

This forum is so helpful and people here are in the same position, so able to help you.

Best wishes

June

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.