Citilopram

Posted , 2 users are following.

hya every one I'm nikki 41 from uk I've been on cit a year now nearly 1st 3 week on 10mg rest 20mg took a while but worked for me but past few week it feels like it's coming back to say hello again I'm facing it head on not trying to run away I ride it out but I keep thinking do I up my meds I really don't want to at all don't want to cope with them side affects again I thought I was dying in September we lost my nan my mum is currently in hospital maybe its that I don't know I'm to scared to contact my gp any one got any help info at all please

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

hi Nikki, ive been on 20mg for 8 years then had my 'hello old friend' moment recently. I was in a bad place so i upped to 30mg and have struggled for about 6 weeks but now i am feeling a lot better and like myself from years ago. i think ive been on the slide for a long long time without realising. I would definatly talk it through with your GP. I know some GP's arent great but would be worth a chat. all the best

• Posted

thank you Matthew it's just mornings still it passes around 11 to 12 dinner time it's just awful 1st thing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.