Citilpram 4 days

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all , i took citilapram for 4 days and the first time i took it i had a panick attack after 2 hours amd day 2 and 3 was 0k with food and i had another attack on day 4 , i cant differentiate whether it was my anxiety that caused the attacks as i was apprehensive about taking it , its now 72 hours after and i cant sleep and heart races , i do feel anger which i have terrible anger anyway ,what is going on ,plus a bit of dry mouth ,it caused my anxietyto go higher than normal all,any help would be so much appreciated

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Matt

thats side effects kicking in, they will come in waves and change - nausea, insomnia, increased anxiety, trembling in hands, depression, night sweats, blurry vision and etc

your body and brain is adjusting and will cause some uncomfortable feelings.

Its normal, dont stress and think that something wrong with you, it will all go away.

Stay strong, look after yourself, you will be fine

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.