Citlopram time line , Postive story :)

Posted , 6 users are following.

Citlopram time line , Postive story

Hello everyone,

I write this post just to help other who started there journey on Cit

First, I would like thanks everyone who said a nice words for me , and give me a hope to recover , I really I don't know how to thank u

So, I do this post becz I will never forget this page , it was a magical find this site in my most difficult days in my life , and I know out there theirs a many people who saver but they don't know the right rods

or the area fired from taking this rods!

My words to those, who have a gorege to take this medcation, to those who belief that medcation is not for crazy people , but for people who take every single days on thier life is a challenge and steps towers becoming a batter !

However, if u diceded to take ur first tablet so be ready to this timeline ~>

I know that everyone is diffrent but maybe u will feel the same I did , So, don't worry u will be FINE , believe me u just need to be Pation

On my First week in the medcation I was ~> really really worst I had a Depreastion

I don't want to eat or drink anything , crying and I had also a nightmare

no energy to do anything

week 2 ~>

slightly batter

but a really very bad anxiety

speacialy on the morning

but i was on need to Dizpam to help me calm

week3 ~>

mood up and down , my appetites comeback but my mood stile not that good

and still watching my moods

week4-7

I don't sleep good at all

so if u can take something to help u sleep take it

in some days I depended on Dizepam but not alawyse becz I don't want to be addicted

but I take it if I know that things will be worst , and I want to cut the cycle of being more dpressed and worst

week 6

I stater to feel normal

I had a fist week of touching the recover and saw the hope of being healthy again

but as I said , the onley have sleeping problems

week 8-9

negitve thought

and strange thought comes to my mind out from no where

week 10

everything is good and fine and almost completlty feeling my self again

I still had singl days feeling lettile low but I am much much better

Finally

don't give up

wait at least 12 week on medcation

give time and it will work

I hope someone get benfites from this post

Thanx everyone

bye smile

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

So Happy to hear this Roby!!!!  I remember your first weeks!  I am so glad you are feeling like yourself again!!  Yes, every now and then you will have a day...I call them a "off" day, and that is normal.  If you think about it, everyone has an off day, so you see, that is normal!  But, now you know when it happens, it is going to pass, and you are going to be just fine again!!  I am so happy for you Roby!!  I wish you the Best of Luck!!  Bless You!!
  • Posted

I'm 10 mg and need to increase it to 20 mg like my doctor wants me to but I'm afraid to
    • Posted

Don't be , it's onley matter of days and u will be fine

ion reading the dose not like starting interdusing the medcation for your body

so , don't be afried u will be fine

goodluck

• Posted

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I'm on day 4 of my meds and it's been such a roller coaster. It's nice to know there is light at the end of the tunnel.
    • Posted

yeah there is believe me

u will be fine

I was just like u , I lose a hope for a while

but ppl here such a big support

gradually u will be fine , u will start see a light from week 6 after increasing the dose

so be patient

I will pray for u

I know it's not easy

but u can do it

goodluck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.