Clamie

Posted , 6 users are following.

Can anyone with fibro tell me if they take hot flushs , clamie skin , sticky etc , ive felt for tge last 2 days as if im coming down with something but it goes away at night then about an hour into my work it starts again x

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Hun

I get hot flushes all the time I don't sweat but these flushes are terrible I even had tests to see if I was going threw the change

Hope this helps xx

• Posted

I get those I can be sat I the doctors car or even the house. It can be embarrassing sometimes because it just runs off me it looks like I just stepped out of the shower sad

• Posted

HI I have Fibromyalgia and since the 19th of November I have come down with flu virus.. I have had all those before and still now.. Doctors say because of my Fibromyalgia it is going to another 3 weeks before I am feeling better... Very angry for not wrapping up better in the beginning... But you don't necessarily have to be as ill as me. Or even get a virus but be careful please...

• Posted

Hi Confused and others; Yes, this is another symptom that we experience.  When I go through another of these stages, I actually treat them as if it was The Menapause.  I keep a supply of Herbal tabs, that I did use when going through Menapause, (over the counter from the pharmacy), and they really help with these symptoms.  It is a particular brand (once again, only find this one to help with these symptoms, and they are a German brand).   If anyone wants this name, a PM via your grey envelope, and I will pass on.

?So all of you thinking feeling that you maybe coming down with a Virus (which lingers for too long), then think along these lines. I am not saying that it is always this way, as we all know we are also very susceptible to any virus that is floating around; but if you feel "it is just a bit different to a normal viral symtom" then it very well could be a Fibro symptom.                         

?Hope this is an answer for some of you?                            Bron

• Posted

I get the hot flashes and feel clamy too at times.it is another symptom of fibro but like Bronwyn mentioned make sure you have no other signs of an infection too so you can learn to tell the difference. You have to listen to your body. I had both.
  • Posted

Constantly, constantly, constantly!!!! I am so fed up with the sweats, flushes, clamminess and everything that goes withit!!! GRRRRRR
    • Posted

I couldn't agree more specially with Christmas coming up and to tired to do anything. Hugs to you x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.