Cleansing

Posted , 5 users are following.

ihave GA for  4 years, I have breast implants and having them removed in 3 weeks.  I  think they may be part of my problem.

i also went to a accurpuncturist and he believes if I do coffee cleanses, they will help my skin.  Coffee cleanses help remove toxins from your liver.

i started the cleansing and am seeing some results, they seem to be getting lighter.  Hopefully, I will see future success after I have my implants removed.  I'll keep you posted

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I don't see the correlation between implants and GA. Most men do not generally have implants.

• Posted

I not sure there is.  I have read that some women that have breast implant illness, have skin problems.

None of my Dr’s can give my any answers.   Most of my Dr’s ask me, what it is because they have never seen it before.  I truely believe it’s something coming from my inside out.

• Posted

None of our dr' s know anything about GA. I have gained a little knowledge from dr.'s in New Zealand. I have yet to read anything about GA cures. However, we would all like have a chance to cure this unusual ...whatever it is.

• Posted

Here are some of the various things that have been tried. Unfortunately none of them have worked long term for anyone. In fact when something works tends to work for just a short while and then the G A comes back with a vengeance. The red rings can become very angry after the initial relief. Some things that have been tried gluten-free diet, cleansing diets, diets that cut out specific Foods like bread or protein or carbs Etc. Ultraviolet light therapy, sun exposure, cold weather exposure, these are just some of the things you can find on these boards that people have tried. Good luck keep us posted
  • Posted

Please let us know after your surgery. I have questioned if mine are a cause as well, although my mother recently developed GA and does not have implants ( she has had several surgeries inserting pins and rods(foreign objects) into her body. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.