Clindese worked for me

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've had recurring BV for a while so trust me I know how irritating and depressing and disgusting it can make you feel. I tried EVERYTHING! I tried flagyl, boric acid pills, metronidazole cream, tea tree oil, coconut oil, douching everyday, just to get rid of the symptoms for THAT day :-( Finally tried the clindese cream and so far so good! It's been about a month and a half and even after I got my period, NO SYMPTOMS! I did have a mild yeast infection but it was so mild I didn't even know I had one until the results of my pap came back. I know everybody's body is different but when I tell you I'm thankful, that is an UNDERSTATEMENT! I hope it stays gone and I hope anybody suffering from this embarrassing infection finds their relief too. Good luck ladies!

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

"douching everyday, just to get rid of the symptoms for THAT day" yup that's my life sad glad you found relief...

• Posted

Can you please tell for how long you insert if it was in cream? I'm in Canada and looks like they don't have in the farmaci.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.