Clitrapram an muscles

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi. Was just wondering has anyone else suffered with acky legs whill on clitrapram. Iv been on them for 31 days.  Or is it just me holding my body tence. Thanks x 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sally

I don't have it in my legs but do hold my body tense, especially when sleeping I realise in the morning I'm all hunched up tight and my upper back and neck has been aching a lot during the day. I also lock my jaw a lot which I never used to do and my face muscles ache. I'm on 5th week of 20mg and hoping it gets better soon. What dose are you on? Is it helping in any ways?

x

• Posted

Hi. Thankyou I was on 10mg for 21 days then doc told me to go on 20mg so I have been on them for just over a week. I think they are helping im managing to make myself do things now.but still feel not 100% right. An the feeling sick is back.  I was on them last year for the same thing anxity. An they did help then I just can't remember feeling this acky . How have you been finding them? 
    • Posted

Good to hear they are helping you x

I was on 10mg for first week and found that easier and slept better, I'm wondering if I made a mistake going up to 20. My insomnia is pretty bad and I'm anxious in the mornings regardless of how I slept (sometimes I think the sleeping tabs make me more nervous in the morning)

I'm just hoping Cit kicks in soon and gets better like everyone says and I will start to feel great soon smile

Saying that the nausea is not as bad as it was last week and I found myself smiling the other day, so very slight changes but the extra anxiety and insomnia is a worry, I have meds for it but doc said only to take them sparingly as easily addictive (I have an addictive personality as it is). I am thinking about switching Cit to the morning but heard people say that causes tiredness and anxiety as well as am nervous as need to be on it with my job.

How long did it take to work on your anxiety and what time do you take them?

x

• Posted

haha we are a right pair. Last year I took them in the morning an by about 2 or 3pm I was so tired an headache. So I changed them to night time. Which is the time I take them. I'm exactly the same as you axiaty when I wake up is quite bad. An I also have nausus an these blooming acky legs.But I find a nice cup of tea seems to sort me out. I am starting to get slowly back to me. Everything I have read. An iv read a lot seem to say 6 to 8 weeks it takes to get fully in ur system. I'm glad you smiled the other day. That must mean your on the up. My husband comment the other day that I had just laughed an he hadn't heard me laughe in weeks😃. Lucky this time iv been sleeping ok. But last time was really bad but don't worry it will get better. Fingers crossed we will be feeling fine for Christmas. Xx
  • Posted

he he we are x

Hope your legs get less achey and things start looking up for you too. Is great your laughing again. I got some anti sickness tablets from gp but its faded mostly so dont need them much now, maybe you can get some. Yes fingers crossed we both have a happy xmas, let us know how you get on with the aches and side effects. 

x

• Posted

I will thanks an I wanna know as soon as you get that good nights sleep😴. I'll give it another week an if still feel sick I'll go the docs. I hope you smile a lot more from now on. Good luck an Thankyou. Xx 
    • Posted

I will thanks an I wanna know as soon as you get that good nights sleep😴. I'll give it another week an if still feel sick I'll go the docs. I hope you smile a lot more from now on. Good luck an Thankyou. Xx 
    • Posted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.