Clobetasol every other night

Posted , 10 users are following.

My physician suggested I use the Clobetasol every other night and I asked for how long and he replied forever.

Question - if I don't have itching, pain or irritation does anyone think it is okay to not use the Clobetasol until such time that I have the reoccurrence?

I don't want the anatomy to ho thru anymore changes. Does the Clobetasol stop the changes?

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have been dealing with this for around 8 years now and have found consistently that when I'm not having a flare-up and I stop using the Clobetasol, my LS symtoms always come back with a vengeance.  So for me, I've decided it's really not worth straying from my maintenance regimen even when I'm not having problems.  I use it 3 days a week currently, and use emu oil regularly as well.  

I had actually lost my labia minora to LS, but with the clob ointment they have been restored.  So not only does it stop the changes, it can restore your anatomy to its natural condition over time.  I highly recommend keeping up with it.     

• Posted

As far as I know - the clob stops LS, but does not change back the anatomy.  My experience is that baking soda baths and rinses, with baking soda after each bathroom visit and then applying coconut oil, take care of the letting go of the fusing.  I also think that my strict diet - mainly no sugar, alcohol and gluten, has a lot to do with my improvements. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.