Clogged ear

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello.. I have had itchy ear canal for a while, a couple of months ago after a flight it started to feel clogged. after a few days it felt netter but the itchiness and fullness continued on and off.

2 weeks ago i started to have pain under ear and cheek felt tingly and fullness in ear. i went to urgent care as i suspected an infection.

they diagnosed me with Otitis Media. gave me some drops for 7 days. the itchiness is gone and my ear does not feel as full , however i have headaches and temple pain on same side, occasional pain on cheek , neck . sometimes my skull feels hot. my anxiety is thru the roof , i feel like i cant even focus. i made an appt with an ENT but the earliest they can see me is jan 10.

can someone please tell me if this is normal... is my tube maybe damaged or blocked? im so anxious.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.