Clogged ears

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have clogged ear. I have been to three ENTs and the tell me everything is ok but it is shut. I need help. Any solution

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi dan18712

Have you had your ears waxed?...You could have a build up of wax in your ear causing hearing difficulty. Go see your doctor about having your ears waxed or go to pharmacy for some ear wax drops to clear the wax....

• Posted

No ear wax. Seem like the doc. Is leaning to anxiety.  Taking meds for anxiety but no relief yet. I wish I knew what to do to get my mind off of it. Thanks
  • Posted

If your doctor had any sense after 3 ent appointments he would have suggested syringing your ears. It's a lovely feeling after it's been done. Being able to hear clearly again. Be careful of what you put down your ears yourself. Can sometimes make them feel more blocked.

• Posted

Thanks Maureen. No ear wax. The Docs are leaning towards anxiety. For a happy guy I was I can't believe it. I wish I knew what to do to forget about it. It is hard to get your mind off of it. Any suggestions for that? Thanhs for your kind thought.

• Posted

Hi dan18712

What exactly did the ENT consultants do to check your ear and what procedures did they carry out to come to the conclusion that there was nothing wrong with your ear? Also, how did this clogging up of your ear start?

• Posted

Hi I don’t know if you saw my earlier message asking if your ear was itchy because I had the feeling my ear was clogged up and it turned out to be dermatitis inside my ear sometimes it would feel itchy other times very inflamed like a painful boil was inside it. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.