Clogged nostril

Posted , 1 user is following.

My right nosetril block when i'm lying facing the right side while the left nosetril is free, when i switch to left side , my left nosetril block and the right nosetril gradually open. When i stand both nosetril are free . I have been to several ENT doctors and used different kinds of steroid nasal spray and a saline to clean my turbinates, the last ent doctor suggest for an turbinates reduction, but i'm worried that it might become worst, because i heared some people got ENS (Emty Nose Syndrome) while the other had twice or three time had a surgery to their turbinates but instead of becoming better, it become worst. Anybody here has the same problem and got a relief from any medications? I got anxiety and depression due to this because i can't sleep well , i got one or two hour sleep only every night. Maybe you can give me an advice?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.