Clomipramine

Posted , 2 users are following.

Has any one ever taken this drug for depression, been on them for years but for what good they do I may as well put them in the bin,

also more important, can you get week legs with depression ? As I have terrible week legs don't know whether it's the atrial fibrillation I have or even the medication

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I was on this drug for a while and I had terrible anxiety and worsening depression, and I did throw the lot in the bin, a terrible drug for me, I hated it
    • Posted

Well I then was on citalopram for 6 years max dose 40mg, and tbh it helped at first but then it stopped working for me, I am now on Effexor which has worked for me, I was on mirtazipine aswell for over a year and it really helped, but I piled on so much weight I came off it, so now it's just the Effexor I take along with inderal,and things are ok,

Good luck 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.