closed left ear opens when BURPING

Posted , 1 user is following.

My ear has been muted for several weeks now. I suspected an ETD because of getting relief from various ETD help manouvers, but my audiologist wouldn't hear of it. 🙄 Anyway, no manouvers are reliable and even when they work the muting returns within 3 to 60ish seconds.

I'm now noticing that every time I BURP the ear opens for some seconds, it's reliable. It can be a mild silent burp. Sort of like a reverse swallow. I wish I could do it on demand and that it would just take. IS THIS A CLUE?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.