Clot free

Posted , 8 users are following.

Got a ct scan today and they said that the clot has gone. I'm guessing there is no scarring otherwise they would mention it I suppose the tight chest should go soon I'm guessing if the clot has gone

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi James

That is fantastic news that your clot has gone smile

Your body will still take some time to fully recover, but great news

• Posted

So pleased James. Whereabouts are you. My doctor in West Sussex England doesn't think I will have a scan to check if clots have disbersed which is a shame as I would like to know. Hope the rest of your recovery goes well. ? x

• Posted

I'm from Crawley but I'm in Australia at the moment. I was complaining about not breathing properly in the morning after i get oyt of bed from doing nothing to my doctor and he said to do a lung function test and a ct scan. I get the results tomorrow but the doctor said he couldn't see any.

• Posted

Ok thanks. I still get breathless going up hill and mowing the grass. Most days now I am fine. I used to be breathless just turning over in bed or in the shower. 9 months into recovery much improved 😊

• Posted

What have they said the follow up is going to be now??

I am glad it's gone!!!

• Posted

I don't know didn't ask. I'm guessing when the 6 months is up

• Posted

hi james

i just cameback to house from hospital

i was admit last day because of fast heartbit

and i cant breath i use xarelto for 2 months

and they change now to eliquis its apixaban

when u will stop to taking anticologant?

and they add something on my med. for the heartbit

i hope everythings will be fine now!

i am really happy for u!!!

GRETTINGS:jhonna

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.