Cluster like bumps inside my vagina?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have never taken a good look into my vagina until tonight for whatever reason and upon doing so i found something very frightening. 

I could always remember feeling myself when I was younger and feeling very bumpy even before I was sexually active. Right after becoming sexually active I was tested & came up negative for all stds. Things ended with that person & I have not been sexually active since. I have never had a Pap smear or been to the obgyn I have only been sexually active with one person. The std tests were taken from a urine analysis at a local planned parenthood. 

Tonight I looked in my vagina & saw the bumps I had been feeling my whole life & am now very concerned. HPV came to mind I looked images of that up it’s not quite like that. Cervical cancer was the next big one my brain jumped to with terror. What do y’all think? An undiagnosed STD? I think I will go to the gynecologist very soon now but I’m so scared of what I have found. Of course I went into the deep dark web of google images & found something somewhat similar called vestibular Papillae & something else called Vestibular Papillomatosis still not exactly what it looks like I have but closest. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3gp7g4xhc34zo5d/AADsj3oKZpvRC3Ln9n1kujkha?dl=0

This link will bring you to another website where I am using an anonymous username through drop box just hit continue to website instead of downloading the app. I have included 5 images 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Are you sure it's HPV it could be genital warts that's what it sounds like if you done had a pap smear that would have showed up on the both I would recommend a second opinion from another gyn doctor.

• Posted

I’m not a doctor but it doesn’t really look like warts it looks pretty normal to me. Especially if it’s what you have felt your whole life in pretty sure it’s normal. The only way to know everything is good is go to the doctor. 
  • Posted

I have the same. They're genital warts- not vestibular papillomatosis. How have you been treated? I'm using vidarox cream and it seems to work. 4 in 5 warts have been cleared up and discomfort has disappeared. If your warts do not respond to this, the only way is to go to the doctor for excision or laser surgery.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.