Cluster of

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, for some time I have been dealing with clusters of skin coloured rash/bumps. They are not particularly sensitive nor itchy, every now and then I have burning or itchy feelings inside of my penis. There are times where I can observe a reduction in the amount of them and then increase again. Also some time ago I was on antibiotics (Clotrimazol tablets) which actually reduced these bumps significantly and almost got rid of them but also made my penis red and very sore but that healed up. After getting off the antibiotics the bumps returned again. This makes me believe that its not just PPP. They do not go away with erection either and I have slightly "scarred" or cracked foreskin as well. Any ideas?imageimage

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

This situation seems very common among men, I see more and more boys in this condition and I have a similar situation.

My fear is that it may be some form of chronic lichenoid dermatitis, which can only be diagnosed, if the other tests are negative, by biopsy.

I will proceed in this direction, to know the truth

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.