Cluster of dots on foot

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello,

About mid March I noticed what looked like a bruise or scrape on the top of my foot. It didn't hurt or itch and it honestly slipped my mind until last week when I noticed it was still there unchanged in appearance. Still has no irritation feeling of itching, soreness. What could this possible be or have come from could it still have been just a nasty result of dropping something on my foot? I feel like I'd remember that

https://postimg.org/image/uhidk9wn9/

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It could just be a small blood vessel that had been injured , from the dropping on your foot. 

Does your itch anywhere else. 

• Posted

I am thinking its most likely the result of an injury I may not have noticed earlier. That's what it reminds me of. It just concerned me a little that it hasn't faded.

No itching or irritation on the mark or anywhere else.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.