cm

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've been told I have cm. I'd never heard of it till then I get constant headaches tired all the time and ache all over like I've got flu surgeon says I don't need an operation yet. Are these symptoms normal don't know what to expect doc never Said much

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Yes, symptoms can vary but often people with Chiari malformations get headaches, nausea, tinnitus, can have balance problems, visual problems, aches and pains, pins and needles, and more. Some more serious than others. There is alot of info on line if you take a look. My son suffers particularly with the headaches, nausea and aches and pains like you describe. Crap, isn't it!?

I wish you luck. Other people on this forum may have more to share.

best wishes

Annabel

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.