Co codomol 30/500

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi every1 , ummm don't know how to even put this 🙄 I take 6 30/500 cocodomols a day for the last 3 years , I have been suffering with lower right hand back pain and heart flutters   I'm concerned however my gp gave me the all the clear for my kidney and liver test a few months ago ecgs are clear in past aswell , could this be the tablets? I know I have a problem with them as I need to focus however because I only take 6 a day I didn't think that was to bad any advise 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jade , I was taking only 4 a day for 2 yrs , I am now off them because it was giving very bad migraines, problems with bowels , bladder , I decided to do cold turkey because I have an inoperable aneurysm, I feel so much better off them , it's not until you don't take them that you realise how it was effecting you but everybody is differing.

• Posted

Thanku for replying I actually feel so crappy it's unreal 😒 I say to myself it must be the tablets hOwever I continue to take them , I wonder if I'm strong enough to stop , I'm gonna try it 

• Posted

Hi Jade , I just have paracetamol but I am a complex health case but I would never go back on it again, I now take supplements and cbd oil.

Only you know if you are strong enough but everything is worth a try and if you want it bad then try cutting it down slowly , I am here to listen , I am used to listening I run a support group and have done for the 7 yrs , x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.