Co-dydramol top three vertabrae agony

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have also tried tramadol, solpadol, etc etc and am now on dihdracodiene aswell. Nothing helps was in a bad car accident 2 years ago and been in agony ever since and really get grumpy and down with the pain. Im only 25 yet my body feels 85 on my top 3 vertebrae and behind my shoulder blades the only thing that help relieve it for a short while is if I take my dihydracodeine and a 600mg ibuprofen at the same time with a sugary cup of tea. Dont know if I should be taking it like that but it relieves me for a short while of the incredible pain I am constantly in. If anyone has any tips of info I would greatly appreciate it?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I suffered a prolapsed disc in my lower back earlier this year, the doctor proscribe codydramol and I cant get on with it as well as not getting rid of the pain it make me feel sick and sedated. So I eventually went to see an osteopath, in 7 treatments I am making very good progress pain is now bearable I can walk without limping

I would recommend you go and see an osteopath, after a car accident a few years ago I suffered with really bad neck pain, headaches etc. I eventual went to see an osteopath and I can highly recommend the treatment, just make sure that the are a registered member of the osteopathic council.

Good luck.

Ian

• Posted

I see an osteopath once a month and i don't know what i'd do without it. I wouldn't be at work i know that.

it's expensive and i don't see why its not somethinh the NHS could offer in these pain clinics??

My osteopath is a good send. i just wish i could afford to go more often

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.