Cocaine

Posted , 4 users are following.

wonder how many people think cocaine is great? party drug, it isnt great, ive done it daily for 15 years and my health is destroyed, im now under specalist hospitals in london after seeing a number of ent surgeons and oral surgeons and still not sure if can be fixed, it has caused induced cocaine vasulitis, my heart and breathing are bad, my nose has collasped, saddle nose deformilty, my eye sight is going and i have a big hole in my soft palatte, speech very bad, food and drink comes out my nose, my airways block, pain, infections and now got to the point i dont want to eat, i have nothing left in the sinuis cavity, YES cocaine can cause a hole in your palatte , it has destroyed me, i have no energy, i get worn out very quick, cocaine isnt good, it will destroy you, trust me, feel free to messege me i will put you off, its not fun, i so wish i could turn back the clock, im 42 and dont know if i will make 43 all because of my own stupid doings

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

this is REALLY extreme though. you clearly had an addiction and misused it. you cant compare it to doing it occasionally recreationally

• Posted

daily for 15 years what did you expect

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.