Cocaine addiction

Posted , 5 users are following.

I’m a 21 y/o female and just finished university. I starting using cocaine recreationally occasionally and as time went on it became more and more casual.

I used to be able to just do it at events. Then I started to do it but j weekends. And then every weekend which led to most of the week.

I know I have an addiction and need help. I’m not sure where to go for this. I’d really love to stop using it so casually and just do it now and again but is that even possible? When you are an addict are you not able to cut down - do you have  To Cimpleteky cut it out?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Narcotics Anonymous or Cocaine Anonymous. They will really help and give you the support you need. There are meetings all over the world. Good luck x
  • Posted

Please please get sum help, I have been a very heavy cocaine user for 15 years, every single day, it has had a mass impact on my health, my nose has collapsed, I have sinuis filled, constant infections, blurred vision and a hole the size of a 5 p piece on my soft palatte I have trouble eating and drinking and now eating very little and my speech has gone, the pain most days I'm in tears, I used to be social not nomore, the simplelist of tasks is hell this is all from cocaine, it will destroy u, I so so regreat it and wish I could turn back the clock, it's not fun, it's BAD and it's wot they mix it with, please get help xx

• Posted

Hi jess

you most likely will begin to realise if you don't know already that with all the advice in the world you will have to do it on your own. The good thing about it is your age and knowing that you need help.

so how much do you need to get off it. You really should go looking for someone to talk to as your head doesn't seem to be in the right place which is understandable as your an addict and it controls you. Ask yourself the question do you want to be still an addict in 10 or 15 years time. If you just cut down you WILL still be an addict and have you someone to help you. We got our son detoxed at home  

and didn't have a good time doing it but it was so worth it. Get talking Asap. There is help out there go for it now. Also Google Cenacolo they have 70 houses worldwide it's not for everyone but is an option cheers 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.