Cocaine addiction and what it can do to your health

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm 42, been a cocaine user for 15 years, daily, it has destroyed me, my nose has collapsed, i have not much left in the sinus cavity, and i have a hole in my soft palate in my mouth where it has burnt throu the back of my nose, my speech is very bad, drink and everything I eat comes out my nose and now got to stage I no longer eat, pointless, and constant fight with infections, this is all because cocaine, I've seen surgeon after surgeon, and no one knew what to do as very complex, I'm now under 2 specality hospitals and tomr I will be doing my hospital bag as Tuesday looks like I will be going in, its caused cocaine vasculitis aswell and its affecting my heart, i ca t even nake walking to the local shop 5 mins away, before u do that line, just think of the damage it can do to you, it isnt worth it, it's the crap they mix in it to make more money, its that what does the damage, everything I eat comes out my nose because it has BURNT throu the back of my nose into the roof of my mouth and has made a hole of a 5p piece, think before u do

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

that's awful man I've been a user for 4 years myself and almost OD'd twice. I was told it had no effect on my heart but cant shake the fact that it did. Felt like I was having a massive heart attack. That made me quit. I hope everything gets better for you.

• Posted

that's awful man I've been a user for 4 years myself and almost OD'd twice. I was told it had no effect on my heart but cant shake the fact that it did. Felt like I was having a massive heart attack. That made me quit. I hope everything gets better for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.